ARFF by Silas

ARFF by Silas

Friday, May 9, 2014

Bigfork Physical Therapy

Usually when your health practioner tells you that you don't need to continue with therapy, it's a good thing. No more co-pays. No more scheduling weekly visits. And you're healed. But when Mike Close tells you you're good to go it's a bit of a let-down.

That's what happened to me today when Mike told me I only need one final appointment for my tennis elbow. I was a little sad. I had the same reaction two years ago when he told me I didn't need any more therapy for my frozen shoulder.

So why would anyone be disappointed to find out they are done with therapy?
Because Bigfork Physical Therapy is a LAFF filled way to start your day.

Love and Respect: When you walk in the door, Mike and his staff genuinely look happy to see you.   And when you're done for the day and thank Mike, he says something like, " For you my dear, anything." And it's true.

Achievement: Everyone is busy working out on either a machine, weights, or exercise bands. And they all seem happy to be doing it even though they joke about the pain. And when you leave, you know you are getting stronger and more pain-free.

Fun: Mike is a great storyteller, and there is usually a story of the day being told. If you walk in mid -story, he makes sure to catch you up. Cus you're part of his "team" at that moment.

Freedom: Mike provides guidelines for exercise and monitors your progress, but you're free to choose your apparatus, your challenge level, and your workout time.

Bigfork Physical Therapy is a joyful place to heal, re-energize, and get back to enjoying your work and play. And I'm not the only one who feels this way. Mike has displayed numerous photos and letters of appreciation from past clients. The general theme of those letters is "Thank you Mike for helping me get back to my sport." ( golf, tennis, skiing, etc.)

And that means a promise of more LAFF ... The Love and Respect, Achievement, Fun, and Freedom we get when we are doing what we love to do.




1 comment:

  1. What a great reminder that we can create LAFF in many ways in daily life!

    ReplyDelete