ARFF by Silas

ARFF by Silas

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Accountability

I haven't posted my daily ARFF (LAFF) for quite a while. But today I got to give a presentation on parenting to a room full of young moms and I told them that I write a daily blog to help me keep my needs filled. So I better get back at it! It really does help me stay with it if I think someone is reading my posts.

I was explaining to the women that counseling hurting kids can be discouraging at times, and if I don't take care of my needs, I won't have the energy to support them.  I was hoping to encourage the moms to take care of themselves so that they can be there 100% for their kids. So yes, it's important that I model what I taught this morning.

Today's LAFF:
Love and Respect: Thanks to Randy, Julie, Seth, Steve, Karen, Ashley, MOPS leadership, and everyone else who prayed for me today. God answered! I didn't even throw up!

Achievement: I made my first power point presentation ever in my life!

Fun: I played a silly little game kind of like telephone with Jan's table group at MOPS.

Freedom: I stayed after my talk and joined in on the craft. I got to pick my favorite colors of glitter to make a "calming" water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment