ARFF by Silas

ARFF by Silas

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Profession

This is such an ARFF filled job.

Today I helped a student change their schedule and as they left my office, they said, "Thanks! You're the best teacher ever!"
All that for just doing my job!

At the end of the day, Jen showed me a sign made by one of the students she worked with today. It said, "Best Teacher Ever!"

What a great end to the first week of school!

Hey other bloggers out there. If you have a cute kudo from a kid, I would love for you to post it here.

2 comments:

  1. Not a "kid," but one of my "students" completed my on my training style and then mentioned that she trains trainers for a living! And in the same day I had a woman who was learning the computer for the first time complement me on my pacing and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four parents said that their kids came home and said that their favorite parts of the [school] day were PE and Spanish. Sometimes it's hard to think they even remember Spanish class since I only see them for 20 minutes, so I was MORE than happy to hear such wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete