ARFF by Silas

ARFF by Silas

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monday!!

Well, today has been a blur but I will do my very best to remember my ARFF!!
Achievement: Have been working with a group of girls who have been bullying one another on a consistent basis. Had several meetings with them last week and a follow-up today. I'm happy to say that they are continuing to use the skills they learned last week to get along!! I love it when my job actually works!!
Respect: Went into the 1st grade today and a boy said, "Oh Mrs. Wood, I love you so much!! You're my favorite teacher ever and I'm not even kidding!!" Hello Respect!!!
Fun: My job!! Getting out of the house!! YES!!!
Freedom: My job!! Getting out of the house after being stuck there for weeks!! I love getting ready, putting on some makeup and wearing REAL clothes instead of sweat pants!! FEELS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment