ARFF by Silas

ARFF by Silas

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Facebook finally!

Ok. Now I get it.facebook is totally ARFF filling. Once I joined I had instant ARFF! Achievement: quickly learned a ton of new skills like how to like something, post photos, tag photos, find friends, request friends, link to websites. And there's more to learn! Respect: people ASK to be my friend. Fun: It's all fun. Checking on friends, looking for photos to post, daily surprises. Freedom: I can spend as much or as little time as I want, just browse, make silly comments, share a joy, comfort a friend. Now what am I going to cut out of my day to make time for this?

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Never though of Facebook as ARFF, but now I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise to me too, but there is danger in getting too much ARFF through technology I think. Face to face interactions are too important to be replaced by screen time.

    ReplyDelete