ARFF by Silas

ARFF by Silas

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Good Work

Today is one of those days that I feel good about the work I did, and I feel like celebrating. As I drove out of the parking lot I thought... Dairy Queen! A good old favorite reward for just about anything. Then I remembered my commitment to just say no to sugar for awhile and I thought... Alley Connection! Our family's favorite place to celebrate the big stuff. Then I got home and decided a nap would do. So here's what I'm celebrating with a nap:

Achievement: submitted a nutrition and physical activity grant.
Respect: received a heartfelt thank you letter from an 8th grade student/friend.
Fun: watched my students cook and clean. They are so well-trained I didn't have to do/say a thing.
Freedom: turned over Friday's 3rd grade girls group to my 7th grade co-facilitator.

No comments:

Post a Comment