ARFF by Silas

ARFF by Silas

Friday, October 25, 2013

Personal Bill of Rights

Today in health class we talked about healthy relationships. To end our session, we each read aloud one of the following statements that is important to us today. Which one would you pick?

1. I have the right to be treated with respect.
2. I have the right to have and express my own feelings and opinions.
3. I have the right to be listened to and to be taken seriously.
4. I have the right to set my own priorities.
5. I have the right to say NO without feeling guilty.
6. I have the right to ask for what I want.
7. I have the right to ask for information and help.
8. I have the right to make mistakes.
9. I have the right to change my mind.
10. I have a right to all my feelings.
11. I have a right to carve out my place in this world.
12. I have a right to follow any of the above rights, to define my own happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment