ARFF by Silas

ARFF by Silas

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Achievement: I supervised the 8th graders as they took their tests this week and it was impressive to watch their concentration and hard work. I remember what they were like as 6th graders and love seeing how they have matured. Many of them are teacher aides this year and excel with the younger students.
Respect: I had a group of girls in my office yesterday who are going through some tough times. They took some time to encourage one another and after a simple writing exercise all left saying they felt so much better, and were ready to go back to class.
Fun: Words With Friends
Freedom: being sequestered in a testing room has actually given me some time to gets caught up on lesson planning and paperwork.
No interruptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment