ARFF by Silas

ARFF by Silas

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A: Lot's of achievement this week! I wrote a grant for robotics equipment with Pogy and now I'm writing a grant for a yoga class with Dana and Jen. I'm learning how to type on an ipad. I learned about naming "one thing" each day that I'm going to do rather than making a whole to do list. I like that idea. I think it will help to focus and get more done. Yesterday my one thing was to send birthday gifts to Hugh and Barb and that was done before noon so I had the rest of the day to get tons of other bonus things done.
R: I've heard from Miriam the last few days and I'm hoping to see her in Seattle this summer. Maybe she'll let me post her tap picture here.
F: I'm taking tickets at the playhouse tonight.
F: I planted all different flowers that I've never planted before. It felt kind of free to get out of my flower rut!

No comments:

Post a Comment